Search This Blog

Sunday 16 September 2012

Jax Has a Mobile Phone

DSCF5586

Jax has his teeth coming through now thick and fast with some bleeding from his gums. We are giving him lots of Bones, chews and toy to chew on and so far he hasnt chewed any furniture. One of his toys if a  baby mobile phone that plays different tunes when you press a speed dial. He has Mr giraffe, Mr crocodile and others on speed dial and all we hear is these tunes all the time.  

DSCF5592

He has now found a new place to lie by the front door were its colder with a stone floor if you want to get out you have to sweep him along the floor.  He is now 20 weeks old

Jax is following the Alaskan Malamute code which is

If I like its mine
If I saw it first its mine
If its in my mouth its mine
If I can take it from you its mine
If it looks like mine its mine
If I had it a while ago its mine
If you have something and put it down its mine
If I chew something up  the bits are mine
If it used to be yours get over it
If its broken its yours
If you get in my yard you aint getting out
My house my yard your ass another perfect day
Burglars please remove jewellery before entering as the dog cant digest them when he eats you

I dont chew old slippers only new ones

No comments: